Job description / Role
Middle East Executive are currently recruiting a Logistics Coordinator for a global manufacturing and distribution conglomerate.
• A successful candidate will have extensive knowledge of logistics for import, export, shipping, customs clearance, documentation, warehousing and trucking.
• Knowledge of regulation, rules and best practices of logistics in the Middle East.
• Evaluation of logistics vendors of their capability, performance and financial condition.
• Good communicator with strong relationship building skills with internal and external persons.
AED 12,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Primary functions will include working closely with business departments in improving and expanding existing business and creating new business in Middle East with logistics knowledge and function, managing risks of logistics, understanding of the business side of logistics and fundamental understanding of importing/exporting, physical transportation and storage.
• An eye for constant improvement and the ability to create relationships with new vendors and create new networks should also be displayed.
• A strong candidate will present strong communication abilities, able to mould with an existing team, show an eye for detail, and willing to take on more.
• More than 5 years’ experiences in logistics field including import/export logistics, including within the Middle East
• Experiences with multinational and cross-functional business environments
• Strong understanding of business and trading logistics
• Existing knowledge of carriers and 3PL operators
• Experience with manufactures and distributors within the heavy engineering, oil & gas, supply chain or FMCG industry
• Understanding of import/export regulations, documentation, risks etc.
• High analytical skills
• Bachelor’s degree
• Proficiency in Arabic is attractive
About the Company
The Middle East Executive Group has become the first choice for industry professionals wanting to work in the Gulf region.
We understand exactly how supply chain performance and sales performance impacts the bottom line and top line of product led businesses and we have the experience, network & expertise to match skilled professionals with exciting new roles that suit their experience, passion and drive in this highly strategic industry.
Our specialist teams internally are;
- Commercial Management & Sales
- Supply Chain & Logistics
- Strategic HR
The industries we focus on are;
- 3PL / Freight Forwarding
- Food & FMCG
- Medical & Pharmaceutical
Middle East Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Manno Trading DMCC
Customs Clearance Associate
RTC-1 Employment Services
|Abu Dhabi||15 Apr|