Job description / Role
Position Title: Logistics Coordinator
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 6K AED all-inclusive depending on candidates experience and qualifications
Job location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
About the Client:
The hiring company is a well-known Abu Dhabi based company that became the leader in the plastic additives industry and has been one of the best producers for plastic additives for 60 years.
• Facilitate communication between production, sales, and distribution stages to promote a healthy and efficient supply chain as well as coordinating transportation providers to ensure prompt and proper movement of shipments.
• Handle all import and export Shipments.
• Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirements.
• Communicate with suppliers & to achieve profitable deals and mutual satisfaction.
• Coordinate with the material date of dispatch and documentation.
• Negotiate delivery schedules in order to meet client’s delivery timing.
• Coordinate and arrange shipping documents details with supplier in order to ensure smooth cargo handling and smooth offloading of the materials at destination or client’s premises.
• Assist in raw material purchasing activities with shipments planning.
• Handling invoices, COO with other Shipping documents and import permit deal with accounts department.
• Deal with Customs department for import permits, Application of Duty exemption from government authorities
• Prepare and issue Certificate of Origin from Ministry of Economy or Chamber of Commerce and Review and negotiate Ocean freight, transportation and clearance cost to areas assigned.
• Male/Female, 40 years old and below
• Bachelor’s degree in business management, administration or any related courses
• At least 2 years of experience on the same role from freight forwarding or shipping companies in the UAE
• Familiar and knowledgeable on the logistic market in the UAE
• Good communication and negotiation skills
• Candidates currently residing in Abu Dhabi is preferred
• Immediate joiners will be prioritized
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Middle East Executive
Manno Trading DMCC
Middle East Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Customs Clearance Associate