Job description / Role
- Supply chain management with application of principles and practices.
- Ensure the smooth operations with the maximum efficiency.
- Communicate with freight forwarders in order to get the best rates and ensure that no delays will happen to the shipments.
- Clearance of shipments by preparing all the required shipment documentation and using the most beneficial Incoterms
- Keep track of the shipment and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Provides periodically updated reports on the status of the shipments to the management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum 3 years of proven experience as logistics coordinator.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent coordination skills, with team and with external parties
- Great accuracy and absolutely detail oriented
- Experience in customer service and relations with third parties.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Knowledge in ERP software (preferable SAP B1).
- Excellent Office suite skills, especially Microsoft Excel (VLookup, Hlookup, Pivot tables, conditional functions, etc).
- BSc/BA in business administration, supply chain management, Accountancy or relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of Incoterms and international regulations.
- Knowledge on Dangerous Goods Regulations is an advantage.
About the Company
A leading packaging services company in the UAE.
Emad Trade House
A Leading Trading Company In UAE
Store Keeper / Logistics Coordinator
A Leading Manufacturer In The Middle East
Operations Executive - Logistics
Search Heads Middle East