Job description / Role
Responsible for overseeing all aspects of supply chain management, ensuring the flow of raw materials and final products from suppliers to retailers and customers. They also manage orders and coordinate stock of materials and equipment to ensure the company has everything needed.
As a Logistics Coordinator, you will be required to ensure that the orders are processed on time and customers’ logistics requirements are arranged for Direct Imports shipments. A part of the responsibility includes ensuring the full set of shipping documents are complete and work with all stakeholders to resolve all shipment issues till delivery.
Candidates must be independent and flexible, with solid communication skills, and a strong customer focus with outstanding analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills.
Candidates must have knowledge of the local logistics and experience working with freight forwarders and customs. Must also understand the documentation requirement for various categories while importing into UAE/Middle East. Must have excellent technical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
• Supports supply chain optimization activities to deliver competitive cost, reliability and safety performance.
• Actively collaborate with Customer Service and vendors to ensure customers are delivered in full and on time.
• Support investigations process to address operational & production challenges identifying root causes & developing plans to close the gaps.
• Engage, communicate, and collaborate with various stakeholders to execute plans optimally.
• Strive to continuously simplify & improve tools and work processes.
AED 7,500 to 8,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Excellent English written and basic verbal communication skills
• Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
• Experience in logistics and freight forwarding specially in UAE/Middle East/Russia.
• Awareness of import regulations and practices in UAE & globally.
• Logical thinker and able to perform the review process and solve problem efficiently
• Good communication skills to work with different cross functional teams
Bachelor’s degree in supply chain / logistics or a relevant field
About the Company
Arpadis has been distributing chemicals since 1999. The company is now established through its European subsidiaries and offices in The Benelux, Germany, France, UK, and Portugal,
The Acrylates and Monomers product group is the defining product mix that sets Arpadis apart from its competitors. The Polyurethanes business at Arpadis has also embedded itself as a core activity with a wide range of products on offer.
Agricultural, Petrochemical & Oil/Gas:
We connect producers/farmers and users of major commodities around the globe through origination, trading, processing, and distribution, as well as offering a range of farmer services and risk management solutions.
We operate on an integrated global basis to source, store, trade, process and distribute commodities including wheat, corn, rice, sugar, meat, and soybeans as well as vegetable/sunflower/palm oils and meals. We have a global presence in grain origination, shipping and processing and we have developed significant expertise in handling identity preserved and differentiated products.