Job description / Role
Support the business to ensure smooth execution of trades from A-Z. Contribute to growth and development of the business. Products include chemicals, non-ferrous metals and energy products. Mode of transport is containers and iso tanks. Geographic remit is global.
- Finance documentation: creation of purchase orders, invoices, sales orders
- Shipping documentation: provision of bl instructions; packing list; invoice
- Bank documentation: LC drafting and review
- Product documentation: creation of in house MSDS; product quality sheets; Certificate of Analysis
- Tracking trades to facilitate accurate reporting
- Liaising with all parties to ensure smooth operation from A-Z
- Provision of weekly operational reports for management to enable decision making
- Contribute to development of systems to continually increase automation; reduce errors and improve speed
Reporting to: Managing Director
Number required: 1
Other interactions: Interaction with MTALX UK office, including periodic on-site training
Desired start date: September 2022
Working Hours: Monday to Friday
Travel requirements: None
Nature and length of previous experience:
- 3-5 years of previous experience in a logistics role in a commodities distribution or manufacturing business
- Good supply chain knowledge, in particular for containerized goods and iso tanks.
- Understanding of international trade mechanics and documentation involved.
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
- Good attitude; high integrity and ethics; proactive mindset; problem solver; hard worker and team player
About the Company
MTALX Energy is a cross-commodity global physical trading business.
Determined to tackle the some of the world’s toughest challenges: clean energy for all; inclusive global growth; developing the circular economy.