Job description / Role
Experience in handling Import / Export Documentation (trading environment would be an added advantage).
• Preparing Bank documents and Export Documents based on Letter of Credit (LC) requirement.
• Processing and handling Sales Order, Purchase Order, Shipment Advise and Invoicing for International customers.
• Preparing Purchase and Sales Summary, weekly reports on pending suppliers/customer orders.
• Follow up with suppliers for shipping documents.
• Order processing, updating the information into the system.
• Checking, verifying and sending the pre-alert to destinations.
• Updating the local and destination customs regulations from time to time.
• Prepare Import/Export documentations, verifying supplier invoices, debit / credit notes and other relevant documents.
• Communicating international operations, vendor and other internal stakeholders.
• Coordinating day to day activities with suppliers, customers and 3PL service providers.
• Ensuring the timely process and coordination with all internal and external parties
• Must have 2 to 4 years of international Logistics experience.
• Must be proficient in MS-Office, Oracle based ERP while experience on MS Dynamics is an added advantage.
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills.
• Must possess a customer focussed attitude, team player and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Any nationality (Age: 22- 35 years of age); will consider visit visa applicants
About the Company
Unique-Taj HR Consultancy, a subsidiary of Unique Group of Companies, is one of the leading talent providers in the EMEA regions. We are committed to provide assistance to companies in their talent acquisition process by identifying the right talents and coordinating with the clients and candidates for all business industries. We have offices in the United Arab Emirates (Dubai & Sharjah), Jeddah KSA, United Kingdom, and Georgia.