Job description / Role
Shipping & Logistics Company
Up to 12k AED per month + medical & tickets
Based in Dubai, UAE
Our client is one of the market leaders in the freight & logistics industry, providing comprehensive services to the Oil & Gas, Energy and Marine sectors. They are looking to fill an immediate requirement for an experienced Logistics Coordinator (Projects) to operate from their Dubai office.
UAE-based candidates only.
• Must have handled Oil & Gas clients / projects
• Strong knowledge in Break Bulk, Air, Sea and Land transportation modes
• Exposure in CIS region would be an advantage
• Knowledge in Customs Clearance formalities
• Some pricing / commercial experience
• Good computer skills (MS Microsoft is a must)
• Very good interactive and communication skills
• Highly customer centered
• Able to work independently
• Strong problem skills
• Able to work under pressure
• Excellent English communication skills
About the Company
Logistics Executive has been established for more than 10 years and delivers professional Executive Search & Recruitment services to the global Logistics and Supply Chain market.
Our service covers the full spectrum of senior roles within the Logistics & Supply Chain vertical and includes support functions such as Finance & HR. We are also able to provide Interim Managers and Supply Chain Consultants on short or limited term contracts.
Our knowledge and reach in the Logistics & Supply Chain sector usually means that we can provide better candidates than the ‘generalist’ search firms.
We provide a suite of HR & Talent Management consultancy services to the industry including Outplacement, Executive Coaching, Psychometric testing, Assessment, Performance Reviews and Leadership Development programmes.
The Dubai Regional Office covers Africa, Middle East, Central Asia / CIS, South Asia and the surrounding regions - however we source candidates globally through our international network.
Our other international offices cover Europe, S.E. Asia and Asia Pacific.