Job description / Role
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Supervising, arranging and loading vehicles for deliveries in the morning.
• Managing employees within the warehouse.
• Arranging vehicles to dispatch goods to various customer in UAE.
• Managing and controlling the warehouse team by planning delegate and review the warehouse activities scheduling shifts, control and report daily absence, overtime, incentives, and issues for the staff and ensure all the shifts are operating in a correct manner.
• Handling of raw material and making MRV (material received voucher).
• Maintain the FIFO method for raw material & finished goods.
• Logistics management of incoming and outgoing containers& trailers.
• Inspection of incoming material & maintaining records.
• Timely distribution of incoming material to next process.
• Maintaining of 5S at workplace and adherence to Safety.
• Ensure all the Import /Export shipments have correct paperwork.
• Making delivery note timely without error.
• Physically daily stock checking matching with system quantity.
• Keep records of return items that received from customer.
• Receives and inspects all incoming materials and reconciles with purchase orders, processes and distributes documentation with purchase orders, reports, documents and tracks damages and discrepancies on order received.
• Managing all the company’s vehicles and report to the leasing department on monthly basis vehicle issues, maintenance, mileage, driver issues, registration and petrol consumption, petty cash and telephone allowance for drivers.
• Daily reconciliation of production & dispatch.
• Ensuring that all finished goods & received materials are in store at proper location.
• Issuing raw material to production as per material requisition.
• Monitoring raw material reorder level and keep updating to production & purchase
• Monitoring secondary material reorder level and placing order if the label goes down (i.e. master batch, ink solvent, packing material & consumables items etc.)
• Procurement of packaging & raw material as per the production-consumption.
• Maintaining stock of imported spare parts of factory machines.
• Preparing all reports related with inventory in excel.
• Identifying the non-moving and old stock every month.
• Preparing GRN ( Goods receive note & Goods return note)
• Keeping proper records of rejected goods & follow up on customer complaints.
• Keeping records of vehicles related major repairs and maintenance & vehicle registration.
• Follow up with suppliers on pending orders.
• Supervising the work of two assistant storekeepers, forklift and pick-up drivers and labors.
• Arranging for Monthly, Quarterly and Annually (Finished Goods) stock taking.
• Planning and implementing on cost reduction in the department.
• Attending weekly meeting.
• Coordinating with all departments for day to day activities.
• Coordinate with sales team for optimum utilization of warehouse resources and best service to the customer.
• Arranging annual leave planning for the workers & drivers in 1st week of every year.
• Keeping proper records as per EHSMS ( environment health safety management system)
• Taking care of housekeeping every day.
• Daily submit invoice list to accounts department.
• Maintaining high standards of material handling.
• Responsible for the warehouse security and accountability.
• Ensuring stock levels are managed and controlled effectively.
• Ensuring compliance with all Health and Safety regulations.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
A candidate should have relevant knowledge of logistics / 3PL and should handle the working of a warehouse. Candidate should carry experience of more than 5 years in the same profile.
• Good knowledge in Microsoft packages and Microsoft Application like MS Powerpoint, MS Word, MS Excel, and the Internet.
• Good knowledge in Pivot table & VLOOKUP in excel.
• Good knowledge of SAP. ( ERP software) Good knowledge in Orion entry, focus entry & Microsoft dynamic GP.
• Basic knowledge in Orion for Warehouse Management System.
About the Company
EUROSTAR Group has diversified and expanded through entering new territories and broadening its portfolio of products/services by correctly anticipating market trends & customer requirements.Today EUROSTAR stands tall with a multi-ethnic professional workforce of over 500 employees & business operations spread across 50 countries. Maintaining an ambitious & focused approach, EUROSTAR Group’s strength lies in its ability to blend regional expertise with international best business practices & has come to be viewed to many as a preferred employer.
12 Business Verticals forms the Groups Business expertise-Technology Sector includes- Tablets,Smart Phones,Consumer Electronics, Satellite Receiving Systems,Electonic Multi Media & Pay TV,Convergence Technologies & Tendering,LED Lighting Systems, Property.
Non technology sectors are FMCG,Trading of Spices & Perfumery compounds,Real Estate Services (Lease,Sale and Built to Suit).
Eurostar DTDC is a JV unit serving the UAE market with Domestic and International Courier services.
A Full fledged Call center and 80,000sq ft of warehousing and Distribution facility with over 25 direct showrooms and 500 Dealer network + Power retailer presence makes the Eurostar Products availability across the region.