Taylor Sterling is looking for an experienced Logistics Manager to join an award winning first tier contractor in Dubai, UAE. In the role, you will have the responsibility to manage and lead the UAE Logistics Team.
The responsibilities will include the application of all Safe working practices, driving all UAE Logistics projects and programs to ensure Logistics is providing the best solution to the business at an optimal cost.
• Provide a dynamic environment and structure in which employees can work safely and effectively.
• Manage all logistics operational functions including inventory control, warehousing, transportation, fleet operations, logistics planning, with additional oversight for order processing.
• Resolution of issues via root cause analysis that result in full corrective action that always has quality, service and cost in scope.
• Ongoing support to aid the negotiation and management of vendor / third party contracts.
• Maintain clear communication and close co-operation with internal regional management contacts and external (i.e. major suppliers).
• Ensures that Logistics network is in compliance with all internal and external standards and legislation and support the successful delivery of Internal and External audits
• Bachelor Degree and qualifications in Logistics or Supply Chain management
• 10+ years’ experience working for main contractors with experience working in the GCC
• Previous experience in a Logistics Manager position,
• Previous track record in successfully managing and owning a large operational budget
• Proven ‘Safety First’ approach
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
About the Company
Taylor Sterling is as an independent search and selection recruitment firm based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. With over 7 years experience attracting talent both locally and internationally to the GCC region.
We are an organization that strives to set the standard for the industry in the Middle Eastern region and beyond. We achieve this by following our mission values that have us portrayed as an integral business partner to our clients and an honest, impartial adviser to our candidates.
The formula to our success in providing turnkey solutions for talent acquisition requirements is one of integrity, transparency and accountability, coupled with extensive regional experience and in-depth industry sector knowledge. Going that 'extra mile' is what really stands us out from the crowd and ensures 'peace of mind' for clients and candidates a like.
Borr Drilling Limited
Logistics Systems Operations Manager - Sports Division
Supply Chain/Logistics Manager
Green Gulf Careers
Distribution Centre Manager
Nestle Middle East