Job description / Role
Objective of the role:
To be responsible for the overall logistics and supply chain management. You will organize and monitor the order process and distribution of goods.
The goal is to manage the entire order cycle so as to enhance business development and ensure sustainability and customer satisfaction.
List of responsibilities:
• Manage and oversees the complete operations of the purchase and logistics department and its team from the time of receipt of customers order till the completion of project.
• Execute all the organization requirements from shipping and logistics in accordance with the local and international import/export regulation and INCOTERMS .
• Processing customers order and complying with all agreed logistics terms and delivery obligations and customer commitments according to the contractual terms signed by the clients.
• Handling all types of LC (letter of credit) transactions (import and export) including documentations and negotiation with bankers.
• Handling all shipping requirements and freights movements (import and export) including shipping agents and freight forwards nominations using the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting and negotiations of freight rates.
• Products and suppliers sourcing and negotiation of pricing and commercial terms.
• Negotiate transportation rates or services with all shipping, freight forwarder & inland trucking including all Couriers dealing with the company.
• University Qualifications: Graduate of Bachelors Degree
• Nature and length of previous experience: 3 years managerial position in purchase, logistics and shipping
• Specialist knowledge: INCOTERMS, Letter of Credit LC
• Age Range: 30-40
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
About the Company
Welcome to Newmatic, the region's most experienced Commercial Laundry Equipment and Spare Parts specialists since 1993.
We have built our reputation on providing competitive solutions to our customers.
Our business techniques and service are constantly evolving to satisfy the demands of our growing customer base.
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Supply Logistics Manager (12 Month Contract)
Warehouse Manager (3PL)
Middle East Executive