Job description / Role
• Plan, manage and evaluate logistics operations liaising with internal stakeholders, suppliers, logistics providers, transportation companies and customers
• Create and implement best practice logistics principles, policies, and processes across the organization to improve operational and financial performance
• Deliver solutions to logistics problems while maintaining high levels of quality and service within budgetary requirements
• Monitor quality, quantity, delivery times, and transport costs
• Negotiate rates and contracts with transportation and logistics providers
• Recommend optimal transport modes, routes, or frequency
• Select carriers/suppliers and monitor service against performance criteria
• Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery
• Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports or customer issues
• Review impact of logistics changes, such as routing, shipping modes, product volumes or carriers and report results to others
• Assess and make recommendations for logistics processes in potential new facilities or plants and advise of cost implications and efficiency
• Support continuous improvement initiatives and identify inefficiencies and cost optimization opportunities
• Must have 5 years or more UAE experience in similar position.
• Must be proficient in SAP with working experience in SAP not less than 3 years.
• High attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
• Sound independent judgement
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.
|Ras Al Khaimah||6 Apr|
Warehouse Logistics Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Supply Chain Executive
Supply Chain Manager
A Leading Enterprise In The Middle East