Job description / Role
Please note that job ads are posted by KOTRA Dubai, but recruited by the COMPANY BELOW.
KOTRA Dubai helps UAE-based Korean clients for recruitment.
KOTRA Dubai DOESN'T ACCEPT TELEPHONE INQUIRIES.
KOTRA Dubai has NO RESPONSIBILITY for the contract between the company below and the applicants.
Company Name: CJ Logistics
Company Profile: CJ Logistics is the leading logistics service provider with $7.5 Billion(USD) Revenue in 2017.
CJ Logistics has a vision to become global Top 5 logistics company by 2020.
CJ Logistics acquired(M&A) Ibrakom(currently called CJ ICM) in 2017 to enhance its strategic position in C.I.S region as well as MENA
Based on above vision, we are looking for candidates for Field Sales Executive, UAE as below:
Logistics Messenger (Reporting to Deputy General Manager)
- To ensure all documents / delivery orders are collected on time from various customers and carriers
- To ensure that all inter-company document collection and handovers are complete on time
- To complete all legalisation and certificate of origin from the Chamber of Commerce
- Ensure cheques are deposited in banks
- Collect payments as required
- Dispatch documentation to carriers / customs / consignee
- Assist Logistics Operation with operation manager when it requires.
- Knowledge of Freight would be a distinct advantage
- Be proficient in the use of MS Office
- A valid UAE light vehicle license is a must
- Flexibility and punctuality
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Ability to speak Arabic/Hindi would be advantageous
About the Company
Since its establishment in 1962 as part of the Koreas first 5-year Economic Plan, KOTRA has been dedicated to creating new export markets and increasing Koreas trade value, which reached $1 trillion in 2011. In the late 1990s, the agency helped Korea overcome the Financial Crisis by starting its foreign direct investment promotion division. And in the last half century, KOTRA has played a significant role in supporting Korean companies expanding overseas.
Today, the world economy is more volatile than ever due to the European financial crisis, China's hindered economic growth, upcoming elections in 15 countries and security issues in the Middle East. In preparation for a rapidly changing market environment, and using Koreas expansive FTA network, KOTRA is focusing on the globalization of small and medium sized enterprises(SMEs), the backbone of the Korean economy, by providing them with customized support related to global business establishment and export.
BAC Middle East
Customer Service & Logistics Supervisor (Supply Chain)
Getinge Group Middle East
Supply Logistics Manager (12 Month Contract)