Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a well-known retail group in the Middle East, who is currently looking for a Logistics Operations Manager to join their team in Dubai.
As a Logistics Operations Manager your responsibilities will include:
• Ensure that all logistics related processes and procedures are working at par with the set standards
• Propose and implement strategies that increase operational productivity, efficiency and performance
• Ensure that secure and hygienic procedures are implemented at the warehouse and stores
• Source and recommend logistics suppliers and service providers
• Provide feedback and recommendations to senior management on areas for improvement
• Prepare and analyze relevant reports on a regular basis
• Manage, mentor, and train team members
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 5+ years of relevant experience in the same capacity
• Experience in warehouse or retail (fresh food) operations and supplier negotiation
• Strong attention to detail, with high numerical and analytical skills (MS Excel is a must)
• “Can-do” attitude, results-driven, and can work independently or with a team
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Language proficiency: English (required)
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary, along with family/single status benefits (bonus+ medical+ annual air ticket).
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.