Job description / Role
General Freight - Logistics Sales Manager - Dubai UAE - European Company
Sales / Business Development Sales Manager / Team Lead.
A new and exclusive opportunity has arisen in Dubai with an European Logistics Giant, they are multi-modal and act as a Freight Forwarder, Shipping and Contracts Logistics provider. Due to growth and expansion in their Middle East Operation they are now looking for a Sales Manager to help lead and grow a team of 10 business development & account management staff.
• You should be experienced in building sales teams from scratch and achieving exponential sales growth, with close management and retention of key account business and their decision makers.
• Therefore you should be comfortable in managing these relationships and be comfortable selling at senior level.
• The ideal candidate will have an analytical mindset with strong commercial awareness and negotiation skills.
• And be able to resolve conflict situations under high pressure, confidently and quickly with excellent presentation & communication skills.
It is expected you have strong core business development qualities:
• Resilient, self-motivated , confident and adaptable, thriving in high pressured roles you will do very well in this position
• You should have a strong commercial background and be skilled in Account Manager and would have come from a strong sales, business development and account management background within the Shipping, Logistics and / or Freight business.
• Strategic Planning
• Team Building
• New Business Development
• Account Management
• Business Development
• Sales Management and setting team targets and pipeline.
• Building close and effective working relationships with a network of contacts within prospective customers.
• Developing and implementing market sector development plans within their own catchment area.
• Identifying and qualifying customer opportunities for new product sales.
• Developing a good working relationship with all the Groups departments.
• Developing and broadening relationship with existing customers while identifying and qualifying opportunities for new product sales.
• Maximising sales penetration within each customer by selling the complete range of our client's services.
About the Company
eMagine Solutions is one of the leading authorities on leadership and talent globally. Our combined resources of over 100 years professional experience mean that our clients trust us with finding them the top talent globally and candidates trust us to find them the right opportunity in a timely and confidential manner.
Throughout our offices we provide complete solutions for our clients, including traditional temporary and permanent recruitment, executive search, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO), salary survey's, market mapping and training and development courses.
Our global client list work with us not only because of our expertise but also because of our honesty, integrity and passion.
Supply Chain Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services
Emad Trade House
Planning and Logistics Director
Assistant Manager - Logistics Operations
Healthcare Logistics Manager (3PL 3rd Party Logistics)
A Leading Healthcare, Supply Chain/Procurement Co. In The Middle East