Job description / Role
Main Job Purpose:
- Manage logistics operations (warehousing, transportation, distribution, and customer services)
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints from customers
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy, and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyse data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with safety, laws, regulations, and ISO requirements
- Maintain customer service logs and safety records
- Manage team's OT & Well-being Agenda
- Update Contracts as per termination clause
- Valid Invoices before submitting to Finance
- Provide Operating Provisions to Finance team
- Schedule and track inbound, manage Excess inbounds to overflow WH
- Overlook outbound shipments planned, manage delays at customers along with any other issue that may arise
- Track and update delivery times, transport costs
- Manage 3P (Transportation & helper) Suppliers
- Ensure resources are available on time for smooth execution of delivery route plan
- POD Compliance
- Prepare Performance Reports - Total business, Supplier performance etc..
- Monitor 3P OT & Attendance
- Manage an accurate inventory of warehouse SKUs.
- Plan Stock counts and weekly book to book reconciliations
- Keep track of quality, stock levels and WH efficiency
- Within Warehouses: All areas
- Within UAE: Factories, other sub-functions in SC, external members such as agencies, export customers, corporate QA, government relations, and R&D.
- Outside UAE: 3rd party logistics providers, transporters, customs officials, co-packers, and customs brokers
- Good experience with Warehousing and Transportation / inventory management
- Excellent English communication skills
- Strong people skills, leadership skills
- Minimum 2-3 years work experience as warehouse assistant
- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Logistics
- Must have SAP/Oracle knowledge
- Must be strong in Excel
- Must be flexible with working shift work and 6 day weeks
- Must have knowledge on WCM/TPM standards
- Preferred to have knowledge about customs/shipping documents & regulatory affairs.
Key Result Areas:
- Inbound Activity
- Outbound Activity
- Customer Service
- People Management (Pickers, Drivers & W/H Operators)
- Co-packing Activity
- Health & Safety
- House Keeping
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.
|Abu Dhabi||19 May|
Logistics Coordinator for a Logistics Solutions Company
RTC-1 Employment Services
Middle East Executive
Sales Coordinator / Supply Chain Representative
Petrochem Middle East
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|