Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a Large Company into diversified business units in UAE.
• A Logistics Supervisor essentially oversees the shipping and delivery of materials and warehouse personnel.
• You mainly work in warehouse settings and for retailers and wholesalers and are involved in managing the loading of trucks, setting up delivery routes and unloading of material.
• You manage inventory and maintain communications with carriers, suppliers, warehouses, custom brokers and others involved in the shipping and delivery of merchandise.
• You must attend to many tasks to ensure that goods are shipped and delivered in a timely manner and that inventory levels are sufficiently maintained.
• You will study client or customer needs and manage inventory based on these needs.
• This often includes analysing product orders to research the need for keeping certain items in stock.
• You are responsible for re-ordering product as needed to maintain sufficient inventory levels.
• You must ensure that all parties are working together to guarantee that shipments are packed, sent and delivered in a timely manner.
• This responsibility includes contacting various transportation companies to get shipping quotes and deciding on the best carriers based on cost, availability and reliability.
• 4 to 5 years of experience
• Requires a bachelor’s degree in supply chain management, business, or industrial engineering.
• Should have experience in supply chains, logistics, and business.
Please note shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Logistics Coordinator (Industrial Projects - 3PL)
Search Heads Middle East
RTC-1 Employment Services
TGC Middle East
Supply Chain Manager
Middle East Executive
Freight Forwarding Operations Team Leader