Job description / Role
The Loss Prevention Manager works with the Senior Loss Prevention Manager and Head of Loss Prevention to significantly reduce areas of risk related to stock loss/shrinkage, safety and contingency/crisis management. Provide prompt and professional investigation service to the company, working with internal and external resources. Focus and offer advice on 'best practice in Loss Prevention opportunities within the Alshaya business, implementing solutions to maximise profit and minimise risk.
The below Key Performance Areas include but are not limited to:
* Responsible for a specific area within their market, where performance can be measured through; stocktake result reduction and loss prevention annual plan achievement.
* Store visits; identifying areas of risk and advising corrective measures through store action plans including follow-ups and review visits.
* Complete pre-stocktake/stocktake visits, reporting back inaccuracies and non-compliance to stocktake procedures. Provide support for post-stocktake investigations & delivery of stocktake trainings.
* Conduct investigations and gathering information to support the investigation, using all resources available.
* Complete store visits with store managers to enable them to show understanding and knowledge when they are implementing store action plans relating to Loss Prevention.
* Work with the Senior Loss Prevention Manager to support the growth and development of the Loss Prevention Specialists to ensure succession planning within the department.
* Responsible for immediate escalation of all incidents as per SOP.
* Study physical conditions, observe activities & liaise to obtain any data relating to the investigation process.
* Liaise with organizational team to highlight processes & procedures that cause a risk or loss to the company, liaising with Senior Management to instigate remedial action.
* Full responsible for the management of all in house Loss Prevention officers, ensuring that the team delivers loss prevention KPI`s & implement corporate strategies.
* Manage MRFs and visit stores when required to resolve.
* Good Secondary/High School Education
* Oral & Written English
* Knowledge of Criminal/Civil/ Labour Laws
* Experience in Retail Loss Prevention
* Minimum of 5 year Management Experience in a Retail Environment
* Contingency/ Crisis Management
* IT literate skills
* Numerical skills
* Analytical skills
* Advanced Investigatory skills
* Advanced Questioning skills
* Business Reporting skills
* Leadership skills
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HSE Manager CDM Specialist