This position is closed or expired.
See other HSE jobs
- Monitoring deployment of security guards, provide training to guards, and assist in investigation process,
- Conduct risk assessment, devise, implement seurity policy procedures,
- Liaison with mall seurity, contractors/vendor for supplies and repairs/maintenance, trade licences,
- Supervise opening/closures of new outlets, outlets visits on regular basis,
- Constant interaction with retail managers for security deliverables, process invoices for payments after verification.
- Preferably Degree holder in related field
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of Risk management, Safety Management, and First Aid is a must
- Fluent English speakers with strong interpersonal skills required.
- Hard working, flexible, committed would be ideal candidates.
About the Company
The organization is a UAE based group of companies operating within the luxury retail sector. The group boasts in excess of 50 outlets and has close to 2000 employees in the GCC.