Job description / Role
Loyalty Officer to play a key role in the implementation of the Loyalty Campaigns (CRM) & Partnership initiatives to deliver to our customer strategy and our targeted Campaigns to increase customer retention and visiting frequency in order to support revenue growth.
The ideal candidate will have a solid background in Loyalty and Customer Engaging Audiences within tech. This role requires a high level of coordination within the broader marketing and operations team.
The role will:
· Design and deliver targeted loyalty campaigns in coordination with programing and operations to drive admissions growth.
· Ensure all Loyalty marketing campaigns are delivered on time, within budget, and are a key driver in influencing customer behavior and increasing sales uptake.
· Ensure that the loyalty sections on the website and app are always up-to-date and are in line with customer needs
· Coordinate with the Marketing team and the Creative agency to design relevant artworks and collaterals and ensure that all deadlines are met.
· Ensure that all collateral adheres to brand guidelines.
· Provide in-depth and regular analysis of the performance of NPC (enrollment, earning, redemptions, revenue) to management teams and utilize such analysis to identify opportunities to enhance the effectiveness of the program.
· Measure campaign effectiveness and identify ways to improve activities.
· Setup the automated communication emails and SMS with the support of the loyalty vendor, including monthly loyalty statements, welcome/upgrade emails, redemption notifications
· Ensure at-cinema execution of loyalty campaigns to engage customers.
AED 10,000 to 11,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
· Degree in Marketing, CRM, or related field
· 2-3 years of experience in loyalty programs, with strong focus on data analysis.
· Bilingual (English / Arabic)
· Very good movie culture
· Project a professional image to maintain the reputation of the brand when communicating internally and externally.
· Strong command of spoken and written English and computer literacy.
About the Company
A leading company in the entertainment industry in the Middle East
Administrator / Personal Assistant
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Marketing Communications Executive
Assistant Operations Manager
RTC-1 Employment Services