Job description / Role
What you will be doing:
- Office administration tasks "Issuing LPOs, expense claims, stationary, suppliers coordination, courier, invoicing and payments...."
- Coordinate virtual meetings, meeting rooms, meeting minutes and follow up on meetings outcomes
- Adhoc projects (2 hours a week )
- Organisation of Limitless experiences : event management, content creation on the dedicated website, suppliers management...
- Help the creation of loyalty offer: set up the system, coordinate with the Marketing team for communication toolkit
- Manage the catalogue of ALL collaterals for the hotels
- Conduct a benchmark of loyalty programmes in the region and loyalty business intelligence
- Support the loyalty team in the performance follow-up in creating reports and update them
- Create a platform dedicated to Loyalty trainings
- Support the team in the creation of the Bookers programme (project management)
- Assist in sourcing data and performance reports to track partnerships activation to be shared with partners and when needed
- Provide internal business and management reports as per agreed format and deadlines
- Be part of and support loyalty partnerships segmentations with existing and potential new partners "Financial services, mobility, airlines, telecommunications, retail, tours & activities"
- Assist in rolling out key projects in the region and coordinate with loyalty, marketing and digital teams to ensure success of the launch
- Market research on competitors activation in specific markets according to assigned projects
- Engage with hotel teams to coordinate specific activations related to Partnerships and be there main point of escalation related to issues
- Sponsorships evaluation and coordination with hotels for enrolments in specific hotel related projects
- Engage with the global partnerships team for specific assigned tasks
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We are 280,000 women and men placing people at the heart of what we do, and nurturing real passion for service and achievement Joining Accor means embarking on a unique life journey to imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.