Job description / Role
Retail and Distribution Group based in the MENA Region, in 12 countries, with 12, 000 employees. We operate in the avenues of fashion, beauty and media. We have over 100 entities under our umbrella Group called 'Chalhoub Group'.
Loyalty Partnerships Manager- Chalhoub Group
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the Group has become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors regionally. By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, the Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
We are currently looking for a Loyalty Partnerships Manager to join us in this continued mission.
What You'll Do:
- Set the vision and strategy for targeting the suitable partners and alliances across various partnership verticals
- Develop and Evaluate potential partner business case
- Build a quarterly partnerships plan and review internally with business heads across verticals
- Develops and sells the value proposition and currency of loyalty program to the partner
- Negotiate the partnership contract with clear definition of scope and deliverables on behalf of partner and loyalty programme
- Sourcing experiential and money can't buy experiences that generate value add to the member and the loyalty programme
- Manage costing in relation to benefits across tiers
- Contracting and managing partnership renewals
- Implement the partnership including operational and financial
- Create and manage the annual partnership plan across verticals and budget in terms of promotions and communications
- Manage the partnership communication plan
- Manage the financial relationship between loyalty programme and partners
- Manage all partnership based reporting and business reviews
- Review partner performance and address actionable insights with the partner
- Suggest programme enhancements based on partner feedback
- To review the performance of the existing partners within the programme and look increase value consistently
- Develop and provide training material for partner staff
- Work with and understand technologies that support loyalty function to pull out reports and manage work related requirements
- Partner agency and vendor management and ensuring partner SLA's and KPI's are clearly communicated and adhered too
- Manage budgets and forecast opportunity cost and incremental value add due to partnership engagement
What You'll Need to Succeed in this Role:
- At least 3-5 years experience in the similar role and a cumulative experience over 7 years of strategic implementation, sales leadership, account management or project management experience.
- This position demands Strong relationship management, interpersonal skills, demonstrated time management and prioritization skills.
- Aligned with the vision - therefore sourcing relevant partnerships and business development in line with the programme objectives
- Consistently meeting performance KPIs and metrics Meeting the partnerships plan a and keeping internal teams aligned
- Can-do- attitude, team player and willing to go above and beyond your role
- Effective management of team / vendors to source the right partnerships
- Successful delivery of clear written & verbal briefs to the internal team
Other skills needed for this role:
- Approachable attitude, agile and can-do attitude to create and be part a new department
- Proactive, committed and capable of taking lead and closing business contracts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Great at relationship building to help business development and build meaning partnerships
- Rationalise to show benefit to partner and loyalty programme
- Implementation and process orientation
- Abreast with latest openings and lifestyle related experiences regionally to drive relevant partnerships
- Skilled in analytics and strategic planning
- Local knowledge and connections
- MS Office - Drafting quality presentations, building business models on excel etc.
- An interest in getting involved and making things happen.
- An ability to focus on both the immediate challenges and the bigger picture.
- A willingness to travel within the region when required.
We can offer you:
- The opportunity to be the voice of a globally renowned concept and drive the Chalhoub Group brands to new heights Staff discounts at all participating Chalhoub partner brands The chance to live and work in a dynamic regional retail hub Onsite canteen serving daily lunch Onsite gym
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.