Job description / Role
Position Title: LPG Sales & Marketing
Employment Type: Fulltime
Salary: up to 20K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: UAE
About the Client:
A leading oil and gas company in UAE.
• Develop a new LPG road map to meet vision to be a supplier of choice and introduce the LPG ISO tanks and its related activities across the Region
• Putting appropriate structure to stretch the LPG value chain within asset, the aim is to cover both Regional and International levels.
• Work closely with Projects to ensure the Backflow project in proper alignment with marketing plans.
• Study the LPG Terminal area and its facility namely the jetty to determine the marketing plans for the potential ISO tanks handling.
• Run a gap analysis related to LPG scheme and putting relevant plans to address those gaps.
• Work on stretching the existing sales as and when needed.
• Maintain relevant certifications and LPG standards to ensure compliance.
• Be familiar with contractual obligations and act on internal and external communications accordingly
• Be aware of all demand requirements and obligations so proper marketing plan can be put in place.
• Absorb information and correlate to the asset intentions.
• Seek for support from various departments mainly project, engineering, operation, production, and Terminal, as well as external parties i.e. Free Zones, Port Authority, Economic Department, etc.
• Highly encouraged to innovate new ideas to expand asset sales.
• Cover the role of the Marketing & Sales Specialist based on as needed basis
• 50 years old and below
• Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the same role with LPG value chain mainly with ISO tanks and pressurized sea tankers
• Open to candidates outside UAE but must have a GCC experience
• Immediate joiners will be prioritize
About the Company
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.
Trader - Environmental Products
Trader - Chemicals
New East General Trading