Job description / Role
Ignite Search and Selection are currently working with one of the leading Retail firms in the UAE. They are looking to recruit an experienced LS Nav Developer for a position based in Dubai
Responsibilities for this role will include the following:
- Contribute to the technical evolution of our LSNAV ERP,web & mobile tracking solutions: development of new functionalities
- Ensure technology choices and software architecture
- Participate in the whole development cycle: specifications, development, integration, test, validation.
- Measure the feasibility of each development request
- Foresee user experience and mobility issues
- Diagnose and solve problems, Iron bugs and actively participate in the performance optimization
- Input new functionalities to the product roadmap; stay up to date with innovations
- Develop applications and implement functionalities in LSNAV
- Contribute to technical specifications
- Make sure of the compatibility of your development with versions
- Develop and handle unit testing; participate in acceptance phases and run non-regression testing
- Make sure security, protection of personal data, and data integrity issues are handled at each step of the project
Must have requirements for this role:
- Strong knowledge of the retail landscape and programming
- The ability to develop innovative ideas that provide new solutions to all types of workplace challenges
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Digital expertise is a big plus
- Fluency in English.
- Knowledge and/or experience with LSNAV solutions/platforms
- Programming, debugging, customization of objects (tables, pages, reports, code unit) using C/AL on C/SIDE
- Perform data conversions and configuration packages setup
- LS NAV Data Migration
- Technical expertise in most of the LSNAV 2018 and above technologies
- Background in programming experience MySQL/ CSIDE/ CAL
- Well-versed in web services (REST, Soap…)
- Attention to quality, deadlines, and delivery
- Knowledge of programming and project methodologies (Agile/Scrum
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.