Job description / Role
The Pupil of Fate Automobile Trading is currently looking for Sales Executive who will be responsible for selling Luxury / exotic / classic cars. Meeting with customers to discuss their needs, promoting sales offers and participating in test drives with interested customers. The position requires 3-5 years’ experience in luxury automobile industry sales and business development background in Dubai, UAE. Luxury cars sales, trade-in, export/import, consignment skills are essential. Should be able to work in Hi -performance environment and chase sales targets aggressively. Must be flexible to work with diverse team and work culture. Must be able to convert the inquiries to sales. Must possess excellent communication skills in English, or Arabic (and Mandarin Language is an advantage). On-board new clients and boost sales as per the sales targets.
Pleasing Personality and appearance to welcome the VIP customers.
• Always provide highest degree service and satisfaction in accordance with the company’s sales policies and procedures to maximize future recommended or repeat sales.
• Achieve and maintain the showroom prescribed standard sales policies and procedures.
• Achieve or exceed the allocated monthly sales targets.
• Closes sales by overcoming objectives, asking for sales, negotiating price, completing sales or purchase contracts, explaining, and offering warranties, services, and financing, collect payment, deliver automobile.
• Attend to customer visiting the showroom, initiate sales process with them paying attention to their needs and offer qualified advice on the specifications of the product.
• Maintain close contact with prospect customers, make sales call and visit them to suit their schedule/convenience.
• Constantly improve selling techniques and customer handling skills.
• Maintain awareness of the luxury automobile industry, update knowledge of product range, models, features, and benefits.
• Analyze the market situation and identify customer needs.
• Ensure standard management requirements and improvise or create reports to cater to them.
• Ensure quality to job to avoid errors/network and take actions or customer concerns (internal/external) to improve operational ease and customer satisfaction.
• Report weekly/monthly on agreed performance data, comparing actual with targeted/budgeted performance.
• Ensure pre-delivery inspection and proper documentation of the sales transaction.
• Provide sales management information by completing reports.
• Bachelor’s Degree of any discipline.
• 3-5 years experience in car sales, luxury car segment.
• Excellent communication skills in English, or Arabic (and Mandarin Language is an advantage).
• Good knowledge of automobiles sales gained through formal training or work experience.
• Attention to details and great concern for quality.
• Pleasing Personality
• Dynamic and proactive.
About the Company
The Wheel of Fate was established in 2021 in DIFC (Dubai International Financial Centre), which is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the WOF Holding Group. Its global headquarters is set up on the 114th floor of Burj Khalifa in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, and there are a number of branches around the world.
The Wheel of Fate is an international large-scale comprehensive enterprise group, taking equity investment as the core, relying on asset operation for development, taking asset management as capital advantage , and focusing on production, financing and investment for development. It is mainly engaged in real estate, finance, jewelry, trade, catering, clubs, car rental, and other industries. “Create Innovative Enterprise” has become the development mission of the company, and it strives to build a comprehensive industrial financial group.