Job description / Role
• Evaluating market, sales history and information together with forward trends to develop a department strategy
• Ensuring the smooth running of the departments
• Understanding product and market trends and demonstrate a commercial awareness. Identifying new trends and opportunities to grow sales and profit
• Build strong relationships, managing relations across the business functions
• Ad-hoc duties assisting with the needs of a developing business
AED 20,000 to 22,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Experience as a Merchandiser/Buyer with within Luxury fashion Retail is essential
• Experience in analysing sales and budgeting is essential
• Experience in a start-up department is beneficial
• Able to deal with change and ambiguity
• Experience of presenting to Senior Management
• Excellent communication and influencing skills
• You constantly seek opportunities for development and are willing to take on tasks above and beyond your current role
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Al Baddad Capital