Job description / Role
At Unilever you are more than your job title, you are part of the world's most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us.
We produce world-leading brands including Lipton, Knorr, Dove, Axe, Hellmann's and Omo, alongside trusted local names and innovative-forward thinking brands like Ben & Jerry's, The Dollar Shave Club and Surf.
Be part of the most successful purpose-led business in the world. Have the opportunity to see the true impact that you're having in the work you do - every small thing counts.
Main Job Purpose:
The Machine Operator must work as part of the team on actual packaging operation, cleaning, hygiene, housekeeping, and safety in the area of work. He has to ensure that the machine / section is performing within the procedures, and time constraints outlined by the company so as to obtain acceptable quality, minimal waste and maximized efficiency.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Running the machine as per instructions to achieve the maximum efficiency while adhering to all safety, and quality requirements.
- Ensures that hygienic operation is observed and in place at any given time of production operation.
- Responsible in product quality.
- Maintain the safe working atmosphere of the operation and contribute to hazard reporting process of the factory.
- Helps in finding the faults of the line equipments.
- Ensure high level of line and machine housekeeping at all times and observe the standard machine cleaning procedure.
- Actively participate in continuous improvements projects.
- Ensuring that all process parameters are correctly set and takes corrective actions to prevent deviation from the product specifications.
- To perform other duties as required by the situation.
- Adhere to all Unilever Health, Safety and Environmental systems & procedures.
Key Competencies & Skills:
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience in manufacturing company with high quality & safety standards
- Teabag experience is an advantage (Constanta / Perfecta) - Min 1 year.
- Technical diploma is an advantage.
- Ability to understand company requirements and translate it as his work output
- Flexibility to work within the team
- Has the ability to adapt rapidly to changes and situational cases in the production lines
- A self motivated individual with a passion to grow and help his colleague grow as well
- Posses initiative and punctuality
About the Company
Unilever is one of the leading FMCG company with 400 brands spanning 14 categories of home, personal care and foods products, no other company touches so many people's lives in so many different ways.
Our brand portfolio has made us leaders in every field in which we work. It ranges from much-loved world favourites including Lipton, Knorr, Dove and Omo, to trusted local brands such as Blue Band and Suave.
From comforting soups to warm a winter's day, to sensuous soaps that make you feel fabulous, our products help people get more out of life.
We're constantly enhancing our brands to deliver more intense, rewarding product experiences. We invest €1 billion every year in cutting edge research and development, and have five laboratories around the world that explore new thinking and techniques to help develop our products.