Job description / Role
Magnifique Event Planner
We're looking for aflexible, motivated, excited and versatile planner, to be involved fully in all aspects of groups and events!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
- Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- Group bookings, Event planning, design and production within time limits
- Working with guests to identify their needs and ensure customer satisfaction
- Organizing facilities and venues for guest specific requirements
- Planning all rooming details
- Coordinate event logistics and services, including technology and equipment needed to run the event, food, drinks, transportation, lodging, and more
Your experience and skills include:
- Knowledge in Opera - Sales & Catering
- Strong English language skills both in writing and speaking
- Strong organizational skills
- 2 years hotel experience in a 5* property in a similar role is a must
Our commitment to Diversity &Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are much more than a world leader. We are more than 280,000 hoteliers with a purposeful and heartfelt mission: to make every guest Feel Welcome in our 4,700 addresses and on our digital platforms. We are committed to a culture and guided by our values that make our talent Feel Valued . We want them to express their passions every day and realize their full potential through exemplary professional development and growth opportunities, enjoying a life filled with unlimited experiences.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.