Job description / Role
Main Kitchen Junior Sous Chef (Breakfast)
Together with your colleagues, you'll ensure that our guests enjoy the best possible start to their day in our hotel. You'll be preparing the tastiest breakfast in town and catering for special wishes as well. We're looking forward to welcoming you to our kitchen as Main Kitchen Junior Sous Chef (Breakfast).
COME AS YOU ARE AND ROCK OUR KITCHEN!
What is in it for you:
- Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
- Learning programs through our Academies
- Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world!
- Ability to make a difference through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
- You'll care about our guests - whether they're early risers or enjoy a lie-in
- You'll get everything ready for the shift, and take care to ensure that it's all cleared away again afterwards
- You'll work independently, even if there's major uproar and things are getting hectic
- You'll make sure that breakfast is a culinary delight for our guests
- You'll maintains high sanitation standard throughout the Kitchen and working stations
- You should know the requisition point and par stock level for kitchen supplies
- You'll constantly strive for new innovative ideas in menu and new concepts of production and presentation
- You'll supervises staff activities to maximize revenue and minimize costs, and minimize the possibilities of accidents and cross contaminations
- You'll assure sufficient mise-en-place for the elaboration of the all menu according to recipe manuals.
- You'll recommend corrective actions for unfavourable variances Food cost commitments
Your experience and skills include:
- You like to be awake before everybody else, and even early in the morning you have everything under control
- You've already gained experience of working in a hotel, restaurant or other catering facility
- You want to learn something new, and you're patient when everybody piles into the breakfast buffet at the same time
- You're passionate about good food and enjoy preparing the most important meal of the day
- You're not just bringing your abilities, but also your character
- Perfect knowledge of HACCP guidelines
Your team and working environment:
- Diverse, young and vibrant team
Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
We are an inclusive company and our ambition is to attract, recruit and promote diverse talent.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.