Job description / Role
• The Maintenance Director ensures a smooth and efficient operation in the Maintenance Department in relation to the Company Core Process; thus directly impacting on the maintenance of rides, equipment and attractions.
• Reporting to the Chief Engineer you will develop and manage the Maintenance annual operating budget. Develop and implement a long range rehabilitation program (5-10 year master plan).
• Ensure all relevant systems of work, including SOP’s, Risk Assessments, Method Statements and Training Records are fit for purpose, up to date and of a standard that is industry leading and auditable.
• Develop and manage Maintenance annual operating budget by actively seek and implement cost saving programs in order to provide positive financial results.
AED 37,000 to 47,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Relocation assistance, flights, healthcare, family status
• A Bachelor's/Master's Degree
• Electrical/Mechanical background
• HSE certifications/experience
• 7+ years strong managerial skills as you will have x3 head of departments reporting into you.
• 5 years working in theme park /aquatic/rides management role is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent leadership and organizational skills
• Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and computerized maintenance system (CMMS)
• Individual must be able to work productively within a team environment
• Ability to apply analytical skills to data collected within maintenance and procurement to produce maintenance and procurement strategies
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Maintenance Engineer, Supervisor
|Abu Dhabi||4 Jan|
Al Baddad Capital
Senior Facilities Manager - Technical - Immediate Start
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||5 Jan|
Senior Facilities Manager (Remote Site Location)
|Abu Dhabi||31 Jan|