Job description / Role
Maintenance Engineer (Control & Instrumentation)
10,000 AED per month all-inclusive
A large and modern CCGT power plant.
• Planned & Preventative maintenance of gas turbines, steam turbines, boilers, generators, and auxiliary equipment.
• Working as part of a team to ensure the safe and efficient performance of the plant.
• Report to the Department Head and carry out maintenance activities.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Mechanical, Electrical or Control & Instrumentation.
• 5 years’ experience in the maintenance of CCGT power plants, ideally F class technology or similar.
• Good written and spoken English.
• All-inclusive salary of 10,000 AED per month.
• Single status VISA, Flights and Medical Insurance.
• Working five days a week.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.