Job description / Role
Required to join a construction company the successful candidate will oversee maintenance efforts across the organization.
• Manages maintenance activities for the upkeep of buildings, landscapes, and offices.
• Oversees a range of custodial and maintenance activities.
• Resolves problems as they arise whether directly or by assembling a team
Other responsibilities include
• Coordinate maintenance worker efforts to make sure employer property like buildings and grounds are kept up.
• Identify areas for improvement and assign workers to take care of issues.
• Develop maintenance schedules and enforce them among maintenance staff.
• Respond to emergency calls for maintenance.
• Manage the set up and take down of different events.
• Perform troubleshooting to solve minor repair issues.
• Communicate plans for upper level improvements to maintenance worker staff.
• Contact and schedule repairmen and extra help as needed.
• Perform administrative tasks as required.
• Delegate tasks to meet maintenance schedule and satisfy employer needs.
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or equivalent
• 10 + years of experience of managing the facilities of an organization
• Ability to create a maintenance schedule
• Ability to troubleshoot, Knowledge of structure or grounds to
• be maintained
• Knowledge of maintenance procedures
• Knowledge of systems to be maintained (e.g Mechanical, Electrical, roofing etc.
• Fluent in Arabic
• Based in the UAE
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Private Company in UAE
Facilities Management Operations Manager
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
Ziad Galadari Group
Facilities Manager - Arabic Speaking
|Abu Dhabi||25 Feb|
Head of MEP