Job description / Role
Our client, an industrial company located in Abu Dhabi, UAE, is urgently looking for a Maintenance Lead
About the company
Every day, the oil and gas industry's best minds put more than 150 years of experience to help our customers achieve lasting success. We have the people, capabilities, and vision to serve the needs of a challenging and evolving industry — one the world can't live without.
Throughout every region in the world, across every area of drilling and production, our family of companies provides the technical expertise, advanced equipment, and operational support necessary for success — now and in the future.
We provided offshore drilling contractor Ensco plc with comprehensive upgrades to two of their jack-up rigs, the ENSCO 140 and ENSCO 141, giving them an opportunity to differentiate their rigs in a highly competitive marketplace.
The main responsibilities of the Maintenance Lead we are looking for is to assist the Maintenance Supervisor by leading the maintenance team and helpers on the following tasks which include but are not limited to:
• Perform mechanical / electrical maintenance tasks.
• Follow work instructions.
• Assure that products are handled in a manner that minimize damages and deterioration.
• Apply preventive maintenance to avoid unplanned repairs or critical breakdowns.
• Establish mechanical / electrical maintenance checklists and record maintenance activities.
• Follow all company HAEMS, QMS, policies and procedures.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria.
• Pay they are offering is 5000+600 AED
• Housing and Transportation will be Company Provided. (Salary is not negotiable)
• Technical Diploma, 2 years of experience preferably in similar job type.
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• Initiative and Quality oriented.
• Self and time management skills
• Good English command
• Work location will be in Abu Dhabi (ICAD 2)
If interested, kindly answer the following questions send online along with your most recent CV in word format to better gauge your eligibility for the role.
• How long have you been working as a Maintenance Officer or related job?
• Could you please give at least 3 mechanical / electrical tasks you have handled?
• Could you tell me any special trainings you have related to this job, if there is any?
• What safety measures do you strictly follow in product handling to minimize damages or deterioration?
• What do you think is the most difficult situation you’ve experience handling this kind of job?
• How soon can you join?
• Do you have any certificates available to prove your experience in your job as a Maintenance Officer?
• The budget of my client is AED5000+600 plus standard benefits. Are you willing to accept this once chosen for the role?
Candidates outside the UAE are welcome to join. Otherwise, please feel free to refer anyone whom you think would be suitable for the role.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.