Job description / Role
Our client, an industrial company located in Abu Dhabi, UAE, is urgently looking for a Maintenance Lead.
The main responsibilities of the Maintenance Lead is to assist the Maintenance Supervisor by leading the maintenance team and helpers on the following tasks which include but are not limited to:
• Perform mechanical / electrical maintenance tasks.
• Follow work instructions
• Assure that products are handled in a manner that minimize damages and deterioration
• Apply preventive maintenance to avoid unplanned repairs or critical breakdowns
• Establish mechanical / electrical maintenance checklists and record maintenance activities
• Follow all company HAEMS, QMS, policies and procedures.
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria
• Technical Diploma,
• 4-5 years experience as a Lead Tech/Foreman in a manufacturing unit
• Team player
• Good communication skills
• Initiative and attention to detail
• Ability to work without supervision, and under pressure
• Good command of English
• Work location will be in Abu Dhabi (ICAD 2)
About the Company
Black Pearl is a progressive, dynamic and well structured HR solution provider that offers permanent recruitment services, HR consultancy, psychometric assessments, coaching and also professional training services for clients from different corporate sectors in the Middle East.
Like a rare and unique black pearl, we consider our partnership with our clients and job seekers as a fine, precious and valuable encounter that needs to be affirmed, developed and supported with a strong commitment to deliver not only the right services but the best in the industry.
Our aim is to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients, strategically offering Black Pearl services that are customized to the unique requirements of our clients and job seekers alike, resulting in effectively achieving goals and all that is required in this ever evolving and competitive market.