• Schedules repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure continuous production operations.
• Reviews job orders to determine work priorities.
• Directs workers and contractors engaged in buildings and grounds maintenance activities
• Develops preventive maintenance program in conjunction with maintenance staff.
• Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
• Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards.
• Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
• Requisitions tools, equipment, and supplies required for operations.
• Directs training and indoctrination of workers to improve work performance and acquaint workers with company policies and procedures.
• Confers with management, engineering, and quality control personnel to resolve maintenance problems and recommend measures to improve operations and conditions of machines and equipment.
• Confers with workers to resolve grievances.
• Prepares department budget and monitors expenditure of funds in budget.
• Responsibilities include planning, interviewing, hiring, and training employees; appraising performance, rewarding and disciplining employees
This position exists for directions and coordination of activities engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment, and in maintenance of buildings, grounds, and utility systems of Albaddad.
• Bachelor's Degree (Engineering Preferably) with minimum 7 years’ of experience working in a management and leadership maintenance position in a manufacturing company or in any related industry experience.
• Proven knowledge and experience in preventive and/or building management systems
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent negotiation and convincing skills
• Ability to read and interpret documents such as blueprints, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
• Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
• Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
About the Company
Albaddad group has been established in Abu Dhabi 1971 by the founder “Hussain Albaddad” to supply the requirements of the tents from the royal family that time and other official authorities in addition to the individual clients. Continued by the second generation of Albaddad who manage the company and develop it according to the highest world standardisation that made Albaddad group ranked number one worldwide.
Second generation of Albaddad family found that the need of establishing factories for prefabricated units, Aluminum, glass, technology, steel and steel structures in addition to the garden furniture and many other companies which diversity the business sectors and products.
Maintenance & Contracts Manager
PSR Solutions International
PSR Solutions International
A Leading International School in UAE