Job description / Role
Objective: To manage daily maintenance schedules and attend the maintenance requirements as received.
• Schedule daily works and assign technicians/workers as required.
• Prepare BOQ and evaluate the cost of civil, MEP and interior works. Must be capable of making shop drawings and detailing them.
• Attend site meetings and follow up on the matters as discussed.Prepare program of works and provide timelines.
• Make regular site visits and monitor the works to produce quality work within the given timelines and budget.
• Must exhibit a sound knowledge of interior designing and joinery works.
• Conduct tool-box meetings to workers and follow QHSE regulations.
• Sound knowledge of material specification required and must be capable of proposing the same as required.
• Relevant Engineering Degree (Civil) with approval from Dubai Municipality, DEWA & Civil Defense
• Experience of 5 to 7 years’
• Well versed with Electrical codes and local authorities regulations
• Knowledge of green buildings and its implementation
• Good communication skills
• Knowledge and awareness of Project Management principles, documents and plans
• AutoCAD Knowledge preferred
• Arabic speaker preferred
• Valid UAE driving license
About the Company
The Dulsco story began in 1935 when Mohammed Khan Abdulla Mirza Abdulla, the father of the present Chairman of Dulsco, Abdul Aziz Mohammed Khan Abdulla, appointed some able-bodied men to row their dhows through the Dubai Creek to a British India Steam Navigation Company owned ship at anchor in the Arabian Gulf, and bring ashore its cargo of foodstuff and clothing. Our stevedoring service launched then is still one of the many services that we provide. We consider ourselves the oldest stevedoring company in Dubai.
By the 1970s and the opening of Port Rashid in Dubai, we were a full-fledged stevedoring company serving the port. We started providing more manpower services by the 80s and became one of the earliest human resource management companies in Dubai.
In the 90s we began providing manpower outsourcing services and later we added waste management and other services to our portfolio. In 2005, Dulsco became a limited liability company and expanded its services to include all the emirates and neighbouring Gulf countries and today is one of the foremost HR solutions provider and recruitment agencies in Dubai.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jun|