Job description / Role
Maintenance Manager - THE8 HOTEL
Reporting to the Cluster Director of Engineering, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following
Th8 Dubai is a pre-opening 5* hotel, located at the Palm Jumeirah Island, inspired by the fashion, glamour and jet-set lifestyle of the cool white sands and art deco scene of Miami Beach. The hotel boasts of its direct beach access with uninterrupted views of the Palm, Dubai's iconic skyline and the Arabian Sea that will provide an ultimate luxury experience at the Palm Jumeirah. The project has a total of 162 guest rooms and suites and 3 food beverage outlets with creative & unique concepts. In addition the hotel also features meeting facilities covering over 200 square meters that can host a range of events from small corporate meetings, product launches and team building activities to outdoor receptions and bespoke social events beach and poolside.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Preventative maintenance and servicing of the physical plant (mechanical facilities) and the property
- Service and repair duties of all public and guest areas
- Knowledgeable with blue print and Check the BMS every often
- To be health and safety conscious and actively involved in maintaining a safe work environment
- To ensure that all-mechanical rooms exceed cleanliness standards while complying with OHS Regulations and other provincial codes
- Other duties as assigned
- This position is a rotating, shift-work schedule.
- Ensure team is following opening and closing checklist
- Check the master card, key and mobile
- Take over from the previous shift
- Prepare the work order for the staff
- Conduct the shift briefing
- Conduct the training as per schedule
- RSM - Process flow and guidelines. Check RSM Dash board/ recovery to respond immediately with in 15minutes.
- Plant room/ boiler room/ chiller yard regular rounds
- Daily Follow up for pending job and update job completed without fail
- All ongoing projects must be coordinated to the 3 rd party services and must be monitored and check the reports/services regularly.
- Check for the material stock and order the material
- Once LPO ready follow up with Suppliers and receive the material with proper documentation
- Coordinate with other department for any Engineering related works
- Follow up for the break down jobs.
- Inspect the PPM work and make sure it's done as per standard
- Prioritize all the works which related to guest and complete the job ASAP
- Immediate response for the flooding, fire alarm, gas alarm, Elevator stuck, no power etc.
- Taken care all life and safety related job like fire system, gas alarm, Generator system, UPS
- All the DM requirement work to be carried out and update the file
- Arrange for any major break downs and carry out job ASAP
- Constant focus on utilities (HVAC, water, chiller)
- Keep DOE informed about any emergency
- Follow up for all out source contract monthly quarterly, yearly PPM
- Daily inspection of plant rooms without fail
- Utility reading to be taken without error
- Guest room - guest room maintenance and inspection
- Guest room - SOP in attending guest room complaint
- Communication - daily shift log book
- Reports - meter reading
- Energy Conservation - energy checks
- Preventative Maintenance - process flow and guidelines
- Safety - incident /accident report
- Operation - Work shop repair
- Safety - General Work Permit
- Safety - Welding and Cutting
- Safety - Hazardous Work
- Follow up with respective supervisor all pending works
- Follow up for all CAPEX work.
- Preparing the annual performance review of the Shift supervisors
- Function rooms - Banquet Event Order/Event Shortlist
- Email box to maintain below 1500MB
- Monthly roster preparation
- 4th Class Power Engineering designation is preferred, 5th Class Power Engineering designation will be considered
- Other trade certificate(s) would be an asset.
- Pool water chemistry knowledge is required
- Knowledge of computerized energy management systems is preferred
- HVAC (Heating/Ventilation and Air Conditioning) background is an asset
- Must be a self-starter and motivator
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be team oriented with strong communication and interpersonal skill
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Why work for Accor?
We are far more than a worldwide leader. We welcome you as you are and you can find a job and brand that matches your personality. We support you to grow and learn every day, making sure that work brings purpose to your life, so that during your journey with us, you can continue to explore Accor's limitless possibilities.
By joining Accor, every chapter of your story is yours to write and together we can imagine tomorrow's hospitality.
About the Company
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making "Feel Welcome" resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels' more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.
Facility Maintenance Supervisor
A Leading Property and Real Estate in UAE
Industrial Maintenance Engineer
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
|Abu Dhabi||3 Feb|