Job description / Role
As Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for the Airside maintenance team covering all facilities management activities within the maneuvering areas.
Roles will included:
• Site inspections of surface conditions
• Coordinate team to carry out maintenance works and repairs
• Coordinate maintenance schedule of PPM
• Coordinate sub-contractors for major repair works on site
To be considered for this role you will have the following:
• 5-10 years experience in similar role with minimum 3 years at managerial level
• Prior Airport (Airside) experience is a must for this position
• Experience managing Engineers either airside or within airport facilities
• Arabic speaking preferred but not essential
• Mechanical Engineering degree
About the Company
About the Adecco Group
The Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of workforce solutions. With more than 33,000 FTE employees and around 5,100 branches in 60 countries and territories around the world, the Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting approximately 700,000 associates with our clients every day. The services offered fall into the broad categories of temporary staffing, permanent placement, career transition and talent development, as well as outsourcing and consulting. The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company.