Job description / Role
Quest is in partnership with a large and successful consumer goods manufacturer in the Middle East is looking for a Maintenance Support Welder to join their team in Abu Dhabi.
Under direction, you will perform skilled welding in the repair, modification, and fabrication of equipment and facilities; makes a mechanical repairs on a variety of equipment; and performs related duties as required.
· At least 3-5 years experience with the same role and capacity
· Must have proven and strong welding experience
· A valid certificate in welding from an accredited institution specially (TIG & arc welding ).
· Experience using a variety of welding equipment and procedures (TIG, MMA etc.).
· Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers etc.).
· Ability to read and interpret technical documents and drawings
· Must come from Paper or Tissue companies/industries
· Abu Dhabi / UAE based candidates preferred
· Good English communication skills
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.