Job description / Role
• Maintenance of trucks and the equipment installed on them. Record and update documentation of repairs.
• Diagnose, identify and fix issues with trucks and equipment.
• Diagnose, identify and fix issues with depot pumps and equipment.
• Checking and fixing vehicle lighting systems.
• Test driving vehicles to gauge performance.
• Performing preventative maintenance on trucks.
• Maintaining records of fixes and parts used.
• Maintaining detailed records of serviced vehicles.
• Adhering to an inspection procedure checklist.
• Ensure trucks are serviced at regular intervals.
• Maintaining parts inventory for trucks and depot.
• Responsible for tools provided.
AED 3,000 to 4,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Skills / Experience required:
• Minimum 5 years of work experience in automotive field.
• Advanced knowledge of diesel engine components.
• Good IT and diagnostic skills.
• Physically fit and able to do some lifting. Ability to work in hot climates.
• Proficiency with maintenance and repair tools.
• Attention to detail.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Excellent verbal communication skills.
• Good organization skills
About the Company
We are a group of forward thinking people who look for life changing innovative ideas, solving real life issues and always trying to find solutions geared towards improving people’s lives for the better.
We are all about building tech startups with strong growth potential in the Middle East and beyond, priding ourselves in understanding and identifying the challenges of tomorrow. We focus on understanding consumer behavior throughout the tech life cycle with a clear aim at providing disruptive technologies working towards creating real value.