Job description / Role
In a never before seen experience, Dubai Parks and Resorts hosts MOTIONGATE Dubai - a destination that brings visitors in direct contact with their favorite characters and stories. We are inviting everyone to play a part and as a team member of MOTIONGATE Dubai, you'll enjoy all the fun that comes with an exciting career. You'll work with a cast of amazingly talented and inspiring people in a job that's so immersive it hardly feels like work. Come and work with an exciting team where we all play a vital part in the story - whether you choose a role serving the delicious food, to maintaining equipment, performing in costume or operating a ride. Whatever your chosen vocation you will help tell compelling, enduring stories and create memories for our guests that will last a lifetime.
Play Your Part
In this role you are responsible for the maintenance, servicing and repairs for all equipment to ensure a safe operation. Focusing on repairs, construction, troubleshooting of the park rides and attractions and assist to establish preventive maintenance and inspection programs that maximize uptime and minimize cost. Maintaining the highest standards of safety on all rides and attractions. Perform daily safety checks on park attractions and rides and attend to any repairs. Communicate with the rides maintenance supervisor and operations team when equipment failures resort in attraction downtime or closures. Maintaining all appropriate documentations. Communicate with the rides engineering supervisor of any hazards that arises to ensure the safe completion of repairs.
- Maximize THRC for all equipment within the parks
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs and overhauls on rides, equipment and facilities, ensuring complete compliance of the manufacturer's specifications and park standards.
- Continually liaise with the manufacturers and vendors to ensure all the equipment are fully operational
- Effective servicing, preventive maintenance, annual testing and other programs are thoroughly carried out.
- Will always remain pro-active towards making any necessary adjustments, ordering spare parts and identifying any problematic equipment.
- Ensure the Operations and Technical teams are operating all equipment safely and are always competent.
- Liaise with the teams for any quick services required under maintenance for Attractions and Buildings.
- Responding to all maintenance related radio calls in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Communicate with the rides maintenance supervisor and operations team when equipment failures resort in attraction downtime or closures.
- Work with team members to ensure the complete compliance of the manufacturer's specifications and park standards.
- Maintaining all appropriate documentations.
- Communicate with the rides engineering supervisor of any hazards that arises to ensure the safe completion of repairs.
- Assist the parks Technical Services team with projects as needed.
- Be a proactive member of the rides engineering team.
- Must be able to work varied shifts, including holidays and weekends
- Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management
Are You a Star?
In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
- A registered High School Diploma in engineering from a reliable school
- Certifications of further studies or educational upgrades
- Certifications for trainings, participations and licenses, in engineering
- Mechanically or Electrically incline.
- Should have minimum 2 years of work experience in a theme-park environment or building facilities environment or system integration environment or plant environment.
- Must be able to trouble-shoot clearly, calmly and safely in the presence of guest and fellow team members.
- Understanding/Maintaining of Electrical and Mechanical system
- Understanding/ Maintaining Hydraulics / Pneumatics
- Must possess strong safety sensitivity and ability to work with many different types of mechanical devices.
- Electrical / Mechanical worker licenses
- Hydraulics / Pneumatics licenses or certificates of training
- WHSE certifications
- Work at Heights Supervisory Certificates
- Heavy / Light, vehicle and equipment licenses
- PLC training / competency certificates
- Worked as an installer or service provider or maintaining of rides and attractions
- Worked as an installer or service provider or maintaining of systems integrations
- Understanding/Managing heavy / light equipment
- Reporting and Management skills and communications
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Maintenance Technician I - Technical Service
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Engineer - Operations & Maintenance
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer for a Chemical Manufacturing Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
|Ras Al Khaimah||8 Jan|
Assistant Engineer - Operations Center
Technical Maintenance Supervisor