Job description / Role
Male HR Assistant Manager up to 13K AED for an International Construction Company in Dubai
• Knowledge of organizational development theory and practices.
• Experience in design, development and implementation of salary administration plans and benefit programs.
• Experience in examining and re-engineering operations and procedures, formulating policy, and developing and implementing new strategies and procedures. Knowledge of computerized information systems used in human resources applications.
• Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
• Ability to delegate authority and responsibility.
• Open to any nationality, preferably Arabic speaker
• Male, 40 years old below
• BS/MS Degree in Human Resources or related field
• 3 to 5 years’ experience on the same field (Construction)
• Knowledge of HR systems and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• People oriented and results driven
• Tourist/visit or cancelled visa are welcome to apply
• Preferably can join immediately
• Work Location: Dubai
Salary up to 13,000 AED in full package depending on experience and qualifications.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Generalist / Specialist