Job description / Role
Male Indian Technical Consultant up to 15K AED for an IT Solutions Company in Dubai
The hiring company is global provider of compliance, payment and cloud solutions for Financial Services industry.
• Deliver technical solutions that supports company's strategies and address its customer base requirements
• Provide support on standard implementations and customer support issues.
• Plan and implement activities of designated project to ensure that goals and objectives of the projects are accomplished within the prescribed time frame and functional design as set by the Business Implementation Manager
• Preferably Indian but open to any nationality
• Male, below 35 years old only
• Minimum 3 years of experience related to IT Field, Financial Markets and SWIFT unit of a bank
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or any related course
• Certifications in Windows, UNIX, MSSQL or Oracle
• Strong exposure on SWIFT Certified Business Applications like Flexcube SWIFTNet Service Integrator (FCSSI), Integrated SWIFTNet Service Access (ISSAC), Global Pay Plus(GPP)
• Proficiency in SWIFTNet domain on various SWIFT Products (SAA, SAG, SNL, SWP, etc.) on multiple platforms AIX, Sun Solaris, Windows
• Strong exposure on Unix based Operating Systems (Red Hat Linux, AIX, and Sun Solaris) and Unix shell scripting along with AIX 7 & Red Hat Linux Enterprise 4 Certification
• Strong exposure on Middleware Technologies like IBM Websphere MQ, Sterling Connect Direct, USFTP, Secure File Transfer Tumbleweed (Axway) Product.
• Proven track in software installation, troubleshooting and networking
• Familiarity with data encryption, security, firewalls and networking modem technology
• Strong interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
• Will be required to travel within GCC
Salary up to 15,000 AED depending on your qualifications and experiences.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.