Job description / Role
Male Mep Contracts Coordinator up to 20k Aed for a Contracting Company in Dubai
• POSITION: MEP Contracts Coordinator
• SALARY: up to 20,000 AED full package depending on experience and qualifications
• HIRING COMPANY: ENGINEERING AND CONTRACTING COMPANY
• LOCATION: Dubai, UAE
• AVAILABILITY: Can join immediately (1 month max)
• EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-time
• Manage existing contracts, ensuring that money, services and goods are received on time.
• Modify, update, and maintain contracts and associated documentation, processing, and communicating changes.
• Participate in ordering, data control, and collection of metrics.
• Produce quotes and estimates for potential new contracts.
• Manage transactional aspects of the orders and invoicing department.
• Assist administrators in negotiating the terms, dates and payments of contracts with service vendors and suppliers
• Open to Turkish, Indian and Pakistani nationals
• Male, 40 years old and below
• Must have at least 10 years of relevant experience
• Possesses superior attention to detail in order to spot inconsistencies in contracts
• Proficient in MS Office
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.
MEP Project Manager - Short Term Role
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
Head of MEP
Mechanical Construction Engineer - EPC Contractor
Male Mep Project Director for a Leading Mep Contracting Company
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
MEP Technical Manager / Head of Engineering Department
Energi Recruitment Services