Job description / Role
Our client is seeking a male nurse with experience in the oil & gas industry or any other similar industry.
• Providing professional health and medical care to all employees.
• Managing occupational injuries and illness and returning patients to work as soon as possible without compromising the patient’s wellbeing.
• Immediate mobilization of emergency cases to the affiliated hospital and informing the QHSE Manager and HR department.
• Ensuring effective coverage in providing medical assistance for sick and injured employees.
• Maintaining health and medical records throughout each employees period of service.
• Ensuring that the First Aid Station is properly managed.
• Ensuring that all necessary and relevant documents or reports will be submitted immediately to the company’s insurer in the event of any work related incidents and occupational illness that might happen onshore or offshore projects and maintains a systems documents for future reference.
• Developing, implementing and maintaining and effective, documented health care system.
• Ensuring that the emergency and medical equipment are maintained in a state of readiness to respond to emergency situations and authorize such usage.
• Coordinate with the company’s accredited hospitals if in case needed during emergencies by the company personnel.
• Coordinate with the hospitals for occupational health check-ups of the employees and maintain the record.
• Prepare all necessary documentations as regards to HSE performance of the company.
AED 4,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Should have Bachelors/ Diploma in Nursing.
• More than 4 years’ experience in general health practice area.
• Should be trained in First Aid, Basic Life Support (BLS), Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR), Emergency Response.
• Computer Skills – MS Office software and ability to generate reports.
• Attention to detail and documentation.
• Must display exceptional customer service and communication skills.
• Ability to handle both common and crisis situations at the yard, calmly and efficiently.
About the Company
BAC Middle East - the longest established professional recruitment consultancy in the UAE. Established in 1979, we have been at the forefront of the region's recruitment industry for 30 years and were the first firm of our type in the world to achieve ISO9001 certification: a reflection of our constant emphasis on quality and customer satisfaction.
With our well-developed infrastructure and staff strength, we are able to assist you with recruitment needs ranging from junior professionals through to middle and senior management, whatever your industry sector.
BAC's proven regional experience and resources can help ensure that you recruit the best available candidates and enjoy the many advantages of a managed recruitment process.