Job description / Role
• Available in UAE and willing to join immediately.
• At lease with construction Company Experience
• Monitoring patient’s condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
• Observing and interpreting patient’s symptoms and communicating them to physicians
• Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
• Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
• Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
• Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
• Provide instant medical care in emergencies
• Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
• Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
• Proven experience as a registered nurse
• Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
• Excellent knowledge of emergency care
• In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
• A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Responsible and compassionate
• Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
• Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
• BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
• Valid nursing license
About the Company
JTLI Contracting L.L.C mainly aims on building contracting and its skilled team makes fast response to the dynamic construction environment with innovative solutions to ensure the progress moving smoothly from project acquisition through to construction completion. As a rather young but DARING international construction company, JTLI welcomes all the talented candidates who have ambitions in his career and willing to take challenges.