Job description / Role
Male Production Manager (Metal and Joinery) up to 30K AED for a Group of Companies in UAE
To manage all aspects of the Production process related to the Metal & Joinery production. This role will work report to the Operations, Director and will work closely with the Project team, Design Team, Maintenance & Civil Teams, Procurement, Retail and Food & Beverage.
• Open to Indian, Pakistani and Arabic candidates
• Male, 30 to 40 years old
• Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Carpentry or furniture making is an advantage
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in similar role in Metal and Joinery Production
• Strong Background in Interior Design – Carpentry, Metal & Steel, Glass and Design is a must
• Must have technical knowledge of Carpentry & Metal production
• Should have excellent People Management Skills, Quality Control and the ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Team orientation and the ability to work closely with cross-functional partners
• Ensure all health, safety and quality procedures and requirements are met
• Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
• Proficient use of MS Office
• Visit Visa or Cancelled Visa are preferred
• Work Location: Sharjah, UAE
Salary up to 30,000 AED depending on experience and qualifications.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.