Job description / Role
Male South African Restaurant Manager up to 9K AED for a Mexican Casual Dining Restaurant in Dubai
- Maintain the restaurant's revenue, profitability and quality goals.
- Ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards
- Coordinate daily restaurant management operations
- Deliver superior food and beverage service and maximizing customer satisfaction
- Respond efficiently and accurately to restaurant customer complaints
- Open to SOUTH AFRICAN candidates
- Male, 34 years old and below
- Diploma in Hospitality Management/any equivalent training or certifications
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience as Supervisor/Assistant Restaurant Manager preferably in a Mexican “A La Carte” F&B setting
- Business knowledge in health and safety
- Must know how to work in a multi-cultural working environment
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge
- Strong leadership, motivational and communication skills
- Solid Profit and Loss (P&L) management background
- Can manage a team of minimum 25 employees
- Can join immediately (cancelled visa or visit visa is prioritized) or maximum 1-month
- Work location: Dubai, UAE
- Salary up to 9,000 AED depending on qualifications and experience
Please send your updated CV in WORD format with recent online.
About the Company
A leading recruitment agency in UAE.