Job description / Role
Reporting to: Director Leasing
The Leasing Manager is responsible for all aspects of leasing management, assist in developing leasing plans, identify new clients and negotiate with prospective tenants to maximize income in line with the business plan of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Achieve leasing objectives and targets set by the Director Leasing and monitor regularly to ensure all objectives are achieved.
· Lease vacant space according to leasing plan / schedule in accordance with the relevant time frames set out therein and according to defined retailer mix and target.
· Manages all leasing activities including attracting new tenants, vetting prospective clients, rental negotiations and the development of attractive leasing packages.
· Perform and ascertain market intelligence in order to gain information that would lead to maximizing the mix and quality of the tenant representation within the project
· Prepare weekly and monthly reports on the status and performance of leasing activities.
· Create tenant profiles and accurate databases for each tenant category so as to facilitate information retrieval and ensure a proper follow-up.
· Conduct presentations and site visits for prospective tenants in order to promote Mall as a unique retail destination
· Assist the Director Leasing in the negotiation and closure of leasing transactions. This involves a complete and detailed knowledge of the leasing contract and associated technical exhibits (construction exhibit, tenant criteria).
· Work with the tenant coordination team in transitioning from executed contracts through to the handover of tenant spaces and commencement of fit out, through to trading.
· Follow-up with clients for documentation related to the projects.
· Customer Focus – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; acts with customers in mind, establishes and maintains effective relationship with customers and gains their trust and respect.
· Adaptability – maintains effectiveness in varying environments, tasks and responsibilities and with various types of people.
· Drive for Results – can be counted on to exceed goals, bottom line oriented, pushes self and others for results.
· Planning and Organizing – establish course of action to accomplish goals, develops plan for achieving results, can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently, measures performance against goals, and evaluates results.
· Dealing with Ambiguity - can effectively cope with change, can shift gears comfortably, can decide and act without having the total picture, can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
· Takes own initiative, enjoys responsibility, efficient, reliable, self-confident, enthusiastic, energetic.
· Ability to write and converse in English - Arabic would be a bonus.
Education and Qualifications Required:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business
· Minimum 5 to 8 years’ experience in Mall Development and Leasing.
· Certification from International Council for Shopping Center will be given preference.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.