Job description / Role
This opportunity is with a large Retail group in Dubai, UAE.
As a Mall Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Effective liaison, support, and assistance with the whole of the organization
• Support all other departments with and related issues
• Assist in the development and preparation of the strategy and general business planning of both the Centre
• Manage, direct and monitor the overall performance of the Centre
• Supervise and manage mall operations including property management, tenant management, customer service, contract services such as Facility management, security, maintenance, etc.
• Handle the day to day operations in the Mall ensuring operations are kept up to the highest quality standards in order to meet all tenant and customer requirements.
To be successful, you would have 7+ experience in Mall Management, retail operations with Fluency in Arabic and English.
Strong communication & Leadership skills.
Should have People Management skills and Marketing knowledge.
About the Company
TGC is an Executive search and human capital firm with our office based in Dubai, UAE. We focus on providing exceptional talent across a number of skilled experts to meet your professional and technical talent requirements throughout Middle East.
The competition for qualified senior management is severe and the best candidates are passive job seekers or are based outside the Middle East region. Our researchers have access worldwide, across industries and geographies. Our success is driven by our access, experience and judgment. We differentiate ourselves by our completion rates and the positive experiences clients and candidates have working with TGC.
We have an excellent understanding of the local market, with a combined experience of over 20 years of a highly skilled team,we provide organizations the highest talent to ease the recruitment process and create significant opportunities for individuals.