Job description / Role
The primary purpose of this position is full accountability for the service delivery of all Managed Services for all Clients, focusing on cost, schedule and quality of delivery (Service Excellence).
Oversees related contracts and service projects to ensure they meet the delivery requirements and service commitments while ensuring the integration of managed services related services into a comprehensive solution for the Client.
Global Managed Services provider expanding across the Middle East
* Manages the Managed services delivery function of the business within agreed financials / budgets
* Ensures service delivery to expected contract requirements and service level commitments to all clients, focusing on cost, schedule and quality of delivery (Service Excellence)
* Runs regular internal service reviews covering resourcing, business partner performance, service performance and metrics, service changes, productivity, actions and recommendations
* Ensures operational policies and procedures exist for the effective operation of the services
* Ensures appropriate process improvement initiatives are implemented and effective and in line with agreed standards
* Provides regular status reporting on services delivery performance providing required feedback to executive management; account management and clients as appropriate
* Approves high level delivery commitments to clients
* Escalation point for delivery issues on MS run accounts including major service outages/issues
* Works closely with other senior members to establish good working relations and responsive service delivery to clients - meeting and exceeding client contracted services
* Pursues growth of services with client, working in partnership with the account management and sales team. Builds and oversees creation of innovative, industry solutions to enhance client success
* Manages the client relationship in partnership with the account managers and helps improve client satisfaction
* Supports pipeline generation, qualification, opportunity management and Deal closure. Leverage up- and cross-sell opportunities
* Responsible for determining and monitoring, as appropriate, information related to client perception to ensure client requirements have been met
* Supports business plan, goals, objectives and initiatives
* Manages service delivery teams and ensures they meet established schedules, resolves technical and operational issues and accomplish delivery goals towards contract commitments
* Provides people care for direct reports and training with a focus on growing industry and capability knowledge, and expertise of staff
* Responsible for establishing objectives and development plans with direct reports that align to organisational objectives
Highly competitive salary + benefits + bonus on offer for teh best quality candidate
* Bachelor's degree
* At least 12 years' experience in a large managed services environment, preferably at an SI/Outsourcing company
* At least 5 years experience presenting, developing, and recommending business aligned IT services to Middle East customers. Excellent knowledge on how ME public sector operates
* ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management (ITIL)
* Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.